During school holidays Arsenal Soccer Schools take place at many locations all across the country. Local coaches run programs that teach new skills whilst also working on developing existing player talent using the established Arsenal Soccer Schools training techniques.
The Game Plan
Full day soccer skills coaching by qualified Arsenal Soccer School coaches featuring:
- Warm-ups and reaction games
- Technique training sessions: passing, dribbling, shooting, attacking and defending
- Fun games to practice techniques
- Small-sided matches and tournaments
What to Bring?
- Football kit or tracksuit
- Shin pads (must be worn)
- Football boots and training shoes
- Packed lunch (No nut-based food)
- Plenty to drink
What you Take Away?
As well as the new skills you will have learnt, all participants will receive:
- Official certificate of participation
- Arsenal Soccer School gift
Courses operate in many regions around the UK through Arsenal Soccer School partners. All Arsenal Soccer Schools Partners work regularly with Arsenal to ensure the high standards of the Arsenal Soccer Schools model are achieved. All coaches are FA qualified, hold a First Aid Certificate and have been Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checked. Course lengths vary depending on the holiday period, children can attend all course days or individual days.