To improve penalty taking when attacking and awareness when in goal
- A gate is set up as a penalty spot and you start on the ball and another player starts in goal
- You take the penalty by shooting at goal
- Whether you score or miss, you become the goalkeeper for the next person in line's shot
- If you score, after your turn as goalkeeper you progress to the next round
- If you miss the penalty, you get a second chance to progress to the next round by saving the penalty when you go in goal
- If you concede when in goal after missing your penalty you are out of the competition
If you are knocked out you help the coach as an assistant referee.
To view this content,you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player. Download the free Flash Player here.