Summer 2012 Soccer Schools Competition
Terms & Conditions
- This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is only open to residents of Great Britain and the Isle of Man only. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of The Arsenal Football Club PLC (“Arsenal”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- Any entrant under the age of 18 must have parental consent to take up the prize and, if they win, must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
- You will be automatically entered into this Promotion when you book a place on any Arsenal Soccer School that takes place before the 31st of August 2012. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- Closing date: All entries must be received by 11:59pm on the 31st of August 2012. Arsenal does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date. The winner will be notified by email or phone on or around the 5th of September 2012.
- Prize: a behind the scenes match day experience for two (to be determined by Arsenal at it’s sole discretion) during 2012/13 season.
- The prize does not include any travel or accommodation and accordingly such costs will be at the winner’s sole expense.
- Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize, which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 28 days of the draw date, Arsenal reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Arsenal’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Arsenal and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
- any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
- any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond Arsenal’s reasonable control.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for six weeks after the close of this Promotion by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Winners of Arsenal Soccer Schools, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU.
- Winner(s) agree to allow Arsenal to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Arsenal is a registered trade mark of Arsenal Football Club plc.